Speaking & Media
Rachel Zamore, Relationship Consultant, is available as a media resource, and for speaking engagements for couples therapists, collaborative divorce professionals, family lawyers, divorce mediators and others who interface with couples who are ambivalent — or have mixed agendas — about the future of their relationship. Personally trained and mentored by Dr. Bill Doherty, founder of the Discernment Counseling approach, Rachel enjoys teaching groups large and small in helping to bring effective tools around divorce and marriage ambivalence to a wider audience. Rachel has been a featured conference speaker at various Marriage & Family Therapy Association conferences, has presented to divorce mediators and others on divorce ambivalence, and has been a guest lecture for marriage & family therapy students at Rutgers University and Antioch University of New England.
Invite Rachel to speak with your group.
Available for conferences large and small, Rachel’s presentation style has been described as engaging, dynamic, highly informative and immediately useful. Presentation topics include:
- Identifying & Responding to Divorce Ambivalence in Your Law or Mediation Practice
- When the Road to Divorce Needs an Off-Ramp (or at least a Rest Stop)
- Preventing Unnecessary Divorce: What’s Our Role?
- How to Talk to Clients about Divorce Ambivalence
- Brief Interventions for Couples on the Brink
- In or Out: Discernment Counseling for Couples at the Crossroads
- Relationship Dynamics for Corporate Teams
Listen to Rachel’s guest interview on the Couples Therapist Couch, talking about Discernment Counseling & how to work effectively with “mixed agenda” couples.
Podcast Guest Speaker, Rachel Zamore
Discernment Counseling: A New Approach for “Mixed Agenda” Couples
To get in touch with Rachel for media or speaking inquiries, please contact info @ relationshipcrossroads.com.